Search This Blog

About Me

I graduated from St. John's University as a Communications Major, with a Business Minor. I worked at various companies, such as, Nickelodeon Studios, Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising, Disney Publishing, Fox News, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and Intralinks.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Natural Healing, What is it?


What is natural healing? It is a conscious decision to stop doing the things that have been hurting you and begin to do things that make you happy. We can get into a spin zone of doing the same things to our minds and bodies for years and years. That is called CRAZY!!

For each person this will be different because we are all different. Natural Healing is getting the toxins out of your Body, Mind, and Soul.

How do we do this? We need to accept all parts of who we are, accepting every experience that has made you who you are today. Embracing your WHOLE story every part of you. Learning to love yourself and every-part of you, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Indeed, the Mind and Soul are as important as the physical body. I think your physical health goes hand in hand with your emotional health. If you are emotionally holding onto old traumas, bitterness, unforgivingness and are easily offended. Physical ailments will manifest in your body as allergies, skin problems, liver disease, tumors, cancer and sleep issues. These illness are just to name a few, then we take a visit to our doctors and they have no clue on how to treat the WHOLE person.

When I go to my doctor, I usually leave there without a true answer and I end up going to my local Health Food Store and the employees working there usually gives me a more satisfying answer.

We know that conventional MD's are not trained in Nutrition because they are clueless when it comes to mending the body HOLISTICALLY. I try to keep an open mind to having both a conventional MD in case I really do need antibiotics, or need a physical checkup. Then I also establish a relationship with a Naturopathic doctor, who can help me see the bigger picture and treat the underlying issues instead of the surface.

Remember, natural healing does not provide a magic herb or pill, but re-teaches you how to believe and understand that the Mind, Body and Spirit works as a synergy.














No comments: