Search This Blog

About Me

I graduated from St. John's University as a Communications Major, with a Business Minor. I worked at various companies, such as, Nickelodeon Studios, Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising, Disney Publishing, Fox News, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and Intralinks.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Natural Remedies for Sleep


The product I have mentioned in my last blog is called MyoCalm P. M. made by Metagentics, this product has changed my life tremendously, from unproductive to productive. I am able to play tennis, get up early to go to spin class and weight train. Check Metagentics out
http://www.metagenics.com

Now my Naturopathic/Nutritionist explained to me that this product would feed my body the vitamins and minerals that it is lacking. I will not need to be dependent on MyoCalm like ordinary prescribed pharmaceutical drugs. After finishing two bottles of MyoCalm my Naturopathic/Nutritionist says I can discontinue this product.

These days we have to worry about being addicted to prescribed drugs for pain, depression and sleep etc. Michael Jackson became addicted to pain killers and his result was fatal. Ambien is a drug for treating insomnia and can become easily addictive.




















3hykad6wsv

No comments: